2. Maintain the correct posture at work and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report it to the leader. During operation, you must concentrate your thoughts, chat and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Slippers, high-heeled shoes and clothing that affect safety are not allowed. Those with long hair must wear a safety helmet.
3. Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for two test punches to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and remove the sundries on the workbench before turning on the power to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If you find any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or step on the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving work, turn off the idle power and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.