Precision hardware can be opened according to production needs. After that, some small parts can be cut by gongs or CNC processing. However, precision hardware must be opened for punching, and then welded, then sanded and sprayed. It’s done. It should be noted that the small parts also need to be plated or oil sprayed on the surface after grinding. There are many situations of batch processing of precision hardware processing parts, so the manufacturing methods, cycles and operating specifications and processes of precision metal processing are different. Next, we will introduce precision metal processing technology and operating specifications for our field workers.
Precision metal processing technology:
1. There is a lot of uncertainty in the processing technology route. A component or product can have multiple processes, and there are many types of machinery and equipment and fixtures required in the production process.
2. Because hardware operation enterprises are mainly scattered processing, the quality and yield of products are largely dependent on the technical level of workers, and the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools, flexible production systems, etc.
3. Product parts and components are generally combined with self-made and outsourced processing. For example, special processes such as electroplating, sandblasting, oxidation, and silk screen radium carving will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
4. There are many required parts. The workshop site often needs to fill in a lot of picking lists and will see a “figure” production order. If the process is handled, a lot of process transfer orders are also required to be filled.
Precision metal processing operation specifications:
1. When processing products. The operator must maintain a correct posture and have sufficient energy to perfuse the operation. If he is unwell, it is necessary to leave the job immediately for personal safety and report to the workshop supervisor or higher-level leadership. During the operation, it is necessary to gather thoughts, stop chatter and cooperate with each other. Operators must not operate in a state of irritability and tiredness. For personal safety, prevent outbreaks and ensure safe operation. All employees check whether their clothing meets the requirements of the job before entering the job. Never wear slippers, high heels, and clothing that affects safety. Wear hard hats for long hair.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before mechanical operation, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idle for 1-3 minutes. Stop the operation when the machine is defective.
3. When the vowin.cn/' target='_blank'>mold is replaced, the power supply should be closed first. The vowin.cn/' target='_blank'>mold movement department can only start to install and debug the mold after the operation is stopped. After the installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test twice. In order to prevent unnecessary collision between the machine and the product to be processed, it is necessary to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is reasonable. Position.
4. It is necessary to wait for other personnel to leave the machine working area and remove the sundries on the work platform before starting the power to start the machine.
5. During mechanical operation, do not put your hand into the slider operation area, and do not use your hand to pick and place the workpiece. It is necessary to use things that conform to the specifications when taking and placing the workpiece in the die. If you find any abnormal noise or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately close the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person can carry materials and operate the machine. Others must not press the power building or step on the foot switch board. For the safety of others, do not put their hands in the machine’s work area or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
The above is a detailed introduction of the precision metal processing technology and operating specifications summarized by Tongyang CNC. Small hardware products made by precision hardware are not final consumer goods, but are used as supporting products for industrial production, and there are also some semi-finished products. As long as a small number of precision hardware products are east-west consumer goods. Such as: screws, screwdrivers, wrenches, fishing tackles, etc. Precision hardware accessories are machine parts or components made of precision hardware, or some small hardware products, which can be used alone or as auxiliary appliances.