* SLA is one of the most precise 3D printing techniques on the market.
* Prototypes can be created with extremely high quality, with finely detailed features (thin walls, sharp corners, etc…) and complex geometrical shapes. Layer thicknesses can be made as low as 25 μm, with minimum feature sizes between 50 and 250 μm.
* SLA provides the tightest dimensional tolerances of any rapid prototyping or additive manufacturing technology: +/- 0.005″(0.127 mm) for the first inch, and an additional 0.002″ for each additional inch.
* Print surfaces are smooth.
* Build volumes can be as high as 2700*900*800mm without sacrificing precision.